02 Dec 2010
Where do you go when you want answers? The newspapers? The Encyclopaedia Britannica? Your mum? Nah. Our first port of call is the Internet. In fact, my little nephew could say “Google it” before he could say “Dog”.
Ask Jeeves has compiled a list of the top ten questions asked by Brits in 2010. Do we want to know the meaning of life? Or if God exists? Of why is it so freezing today when global warming is supposedly on the rise?
Nope. This is what we want to know:
1. Why are England so bad at football? (So little time)
2. Is the X-Factor fixed? (Yes)
3. What will the Government cut next? (Defence? MPs salaries? We live in hope)
4. Who is Justin Bieber? (Who indeed)
5. Did I vote for the right party? (Probably not)
6. Do all footballers cheat? (Yes. On and off the field)
7. Should I buy an Ipad? (Jeez. I dunno. Do you want one or not?)
8. What is Glee? (It’s faaaabulous!)
9. Why didn’t Coleen leave Wayne? (Aaah the BIG question. Because it’s better to be with a cheating scumbag that’s worth £33m than be a divorced single mother without a job. Just a hunch)
10. Will Big Brother ever come back? (Please, no)