14 Jul 2011
I’m part of a mentoring programme that mentors teenagers in south west London. And during a mentors get-together last night we had a quiz on teenage slang.
1. Make you feel very old if you get them all wrong.
2. Get you instant respect on Facebook from your teenage rellys if you get them all right.
But remember if you say things like ‘down with the kids’ you really aren’t.
See how you get on.
1. How might you embarrass a friend?
2. If a girl was to describe an attractive boy, what might she say?
3. If something was amusing it could be described as:
4. If a young person has too much too drink they would be:
5. “You turn into a right…….when you’re drunk”
And what do these all mean?
Anyway, gotta bounce. Answers tomorrow.